Alright family and friends, we're committing. We're going to do this blog thing! And by 'we' I mean 'I' (Karen), but Daniel definitely influenced me.
Here's what influenced me:
* We've lived in several places already and the list is about to seriously grow (5+ homes between June 2013 and June 2014!), so we want to keep track of and share the memories from everywhere we live.
* There are so many benefits of living in multiple places/homes that I want to take advantage of and share - like keeping a 'Top Ten' list from every place we live of things to do/ places to eat that may be a bit off the beaten path but totally worth going to.
* I realized how much I LOVE reading my friends' and family's blogs. It's great to hear what's happening in their lives and feel like I'm receiving a little personal note from them.
* Lastly, and the real reason why this is finally happening -- I'm growing a baby! We want to have a place for pictures to share with grandparents and friends who actually want to see them. Daniel thinks it's funny (and annoying) when people over-share on facebook (he's threatening a photo series of 'baby's first poops') and so we figure this is a place you can choose to visit if you're asking for updates. No worries, baby pictures will not include the inside of diapers, I promise!
So... here's to our adventures and keeping in touch!
No comments:
Post a Comment