Saturday, May 4, 2013

Welcome to the world, Cooper!



Wow!  All I can say is wow!  

So many absolutely amazing experiences already - we are so, so very blessed!  Thank you to everyone for your prayers, love, support, and words of encouragement!

Our handsome little guy arrived at 4:54pm on April 30 - 22 inches and weighing in at 8lbs 10oz.  The labor and delivery process was the hardest thing I've ever done both physically and mentally, but our bodies are amazing and it was incredible to see God's design in action!  I'll share Cooper's birth story for those of you who wish to read it later.

We are all doing so well!  Everything is perfectly imperfect as we learn how to care for him, we figure out nursing, and I heal.  I have an amazing husband (who I now know is an incredible father, too!), mama, sister, and friends who have been so very supportive.  

Alright, now here's what you're all really here for:


 
Last pregnant photo! Approximately 3am, on our way to the hospital.




On our way home from the hospital
This is what we get to wake up to!

Monkey butt!

First walk
Yes, we live here!!!
Bath time!  :)

5 comments:

  1. omg love!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations my dear dear friends! I am thrilled for you!!! Can not wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable Karen! Congrats to you both and thanks for sharing! Moira

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really so excited to see you guys tomorrow! Thank you for keeping us updated with lots of pictures. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your story in pictures.Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete