It was a lot of fun, and I'm really glad we went through the effort to make it special!
Mike and Tammie (Lolli & Pops) flew in from TN, and the rest of the family and close friends celebrated in spirit from their homes far away.
Here's the invite, made using picmonkey (great, easy-to-use website to make collages, invites, etc.):
a few of the decorations:
and lots of the guest of honor:
| Most pictures looked something like this... |
Thank you to Mike & Tammie for flying out and to Steph and Chad for hosting and taking pictures!!!
His 12-month stats are: 22lb10oz (~65%), 30.5 in (~80%). Healthy boy! He had taken a few steps here and there before his first birthday, but shortly after he turned one - on the day we moved to Hawaii - he decided he knew how to walk and just started all out walking! He walks everywhere now and we're LOVING it! More on that to come!


I teared up looking at these over and over. I GET what it means to be an aunt now! He looks like he's growing into himself, and I want to be around that self and know him! He's beautiful. Your family is beautiful. And this is one really adorable party. Way to go crew! Props to Steph, Chad, Mike and Tammie!
ReplyDelete